This role will perform and assist in all contract, temp-to-hire and direct hire recruiting duties. You will also support the office by assisting practice personnel with the administrative, clerical, and customer service functions of day-to-day practice operations.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for all jobs to meet various talent goals across all levels. -DAILY
- Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence, ad searches, career fairs, internet research, and direct contact. -DAILY
- Upload and maintain resumes in recruiting system including setting up candidate profiles. -DAILY
- Manage candidate assessment tests and entering scores into recruiting system. -DAILY
- Complete activity in recruiting system and enter onto KPI report. -DAILY
- Update Gold Sheet after each interview with lead information for parent company. -DAILY
- Submit candidates to Practice Manager, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations. -DAILY
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities with candidates that are in process. -DAILY
- As the candidate advocate, guide candidates through the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation. -DAILY
- Process weekly payroll for all consultants on assignment. -WEEKLY
- Consultant On-boarding: Make sure consultants have all on-boarding forms (W4, I9, Direct Deposit, and Background Check Release). Once forms are complete, update candidate profile in the recruiting system and process background check if needed. –AS NEEDED
- Ensure pre-employment steps, including obtaining references and background tests are completed in a timely fashion. -DAILY
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Special internal projects as assigned.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota and KPI goals.
- 2-3 years of hands-on recruiting in an external or internal staffing environment.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Resourceful, proactive, driven, creative, and extremely comfortable interacting and building relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels of internal and external stakeholders while inspiring confidence.
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Possession of a substantial active professional network.
- Professional social network savvy and experience in sourcing passive candidates.
- KPIs-Must achieve at least 10 new candidate interviews each week (on current open job orders and to pipeline strong general accounting and finance candidates as well as software specific candidates).
- 2-3 Candidate submittals on all open roles as needed.
- Responsible for hitting monthly minimum revenue quota of $15K in GP (or an average of $45k each quarter).
- Remote capability with some in office (TU/THU preferred).
- Goals/Quotas subject to change based on practice/business needs and if recruiter is part time or full time.